Beds: 3Bath: 1Sq Ft: 1682
IAN LINDSAYPersonal Real Estate Corporation
Nanaimo Real Estate Agent
British Columbia Canada
Over the past 40+ years, Ian Lindsay has gained a reputation within Oceanside as both a community and business leader. From major community fundraising and charitable initiatives to his successful marketing of award winning projects, residential, rural and recreational real estate as well as commercial and investment; he is involved throughout the district.
One of the several special education designations that Ian qualified for is the Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES® designation. With this designation, he also becomes an International REALTOR Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR).
A SRES® realtor has the expertise to guide homebuyers and sellers over the age of 50 through major financial and lifestyle transitions. They understand the special real estate issues related to the senior population such as federal and provincial tax laws, estate planning, wills and trusts.
Ian has been recognized by the industry for outstanding achievement and by his community service organizations for his contribution to the community.
· Past president of two local Rotary Clubs
· An accomplished community fundraiser
· 2002 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
· 2007 REALTOR® of the Year CARE® Award (VIREB)
· 2016 Citizen of the Year for Qualicum Beach
· Past Chair Commercial Division of Vancouver Island Real Estate Board
· 2017 REALTOR® of the Year Award (VIREB)
· Professional Member of the Real Estate Institute of B.C. RI(BC)
· Professional Member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada FRI REIC
· Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES
· Accredited Commercial Practitioner ACP
· Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES®
· NAR International REALTOR